Mafia City Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mafia City Role Play

Mafia City Role Play Samp Comminuty Forums! Server IP:176.31.192.110:7778

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Keith Brooking's LSPD Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keith_Brooking

Keith Brooking's LSPD Application Empty
PostSubject: Keith Brooking's LSPD Application   Keith Brooking's LSPD Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:18 am

(( In Character ))
Name: Keith
Last Name: Brooking
Phone Number: NA
Residents: (( Do you want to know if I know anyone else on the server?)) ((If so, I've known Egon_Spengler in game for about a year and real life for over a decade))
Gun Skills?: Yes
Commited any Past Crimes?: Nope

Back Story(125 Words at least):
Keith was born in Knoxville, Tennessee, the son of a former Tennessee Highway Patrolman. His mother had left his father shortly after he was born, with Keith having little recollection of her. Keith's father stressed the importance of always doing the right thing and the value of helping others. He tried to take this to heart, always helping whoever he could. Keith grew extremely attached to his father, who had taken up an EMS job after his retirement from the force.

Keith had some athletic ability and was recruited to play football at North Carolina State University. Keith thought his prayers had been answered, as his father did not have enough money to help him through school, until it all came crashing down. One night, while driving with friends in the backwoods of Tennessee, Keith lost control of his vehicle. He awoke in a hospital , with a shattered knee and several other minor breaks and tears. His scholarship was revoked and Keith had little options for his future. He could not bear the pity heaped upon him by the other people in his small town. He felt he had a responsibility to make them proud and that he had let them down.

Feeling he had nothing left for him in the East, Keith figured he would take a shot at another dream of his; going and living on the West Coast. With his father's blessing, he packed up an old pickup and headed west.

(( Out Of Character Application ))
Name: Kyle Godfrey
RP skills: Good at keeping it realistic, have played on many roleplay servers over many different games. Also have a headseat and teamspeak.
What level are you?: ((In my other server, I'm level 5 with 40 hours)) ((New to this server))
Screen shot of you're stats: Not available yet ((Waiting to come on the server my first time))
Can you speak Fluent English: Yes

Describe MG,RT,DM,RK,PG:
MG- Metagaming
RT- Rush tazing
DM- Deathmatching
RK- Revenge kill
PG- Powergaming

**Once you finish your Application , you hand it over to the Police Officer at the counter**
Police Officer: I'll hand it over to the Higher Ranks to check your Application, we will contact you if your Application is Approve.
**You nod to the Police Officer and leave the base**
Back to top Go down
Geooo
Geooo

PostSubject: Re: Keith Brooking's LSPD Application   Keith Brooking's LSPD Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:56 pm

The Meaning of Rp Terms, Stats's SS and Let the LSPD's Chief Decide
Back to top Go down
Keith_Brooking

PostSubject: Re: Keith Brooking's LSPD Application   Keith Brooking's LSPD Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:50 pm

Geooo wrote:
The Meaning of Rp Terms, Stats's SS and Let the LSPD's Chief Decide

Keith_Brooking wrote:
(( In Character ))

Describe MG,RT,DM,RK,PG:
MG- Metagaming
RT- Rush tazing
DM- Deathmatching
RK- Revenge kill
PG- Powergaming

I did the rp terms boss.

Screenshot was pmed to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keith Brooking's LSPD Application   Keith Brooking's LSPD Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keith Brooking's LSPD Application
Page 1 of 1