Mafia City Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mafia City Role Play

Mafia City Role Play Samp Comminuty Forums! Server IP:176.31.192.110:7778

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the Yamaguchi Gumi (yakuza) Gang Application form

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twoki
Twoki

the Yamaguchi Gumi (yakuza) Gang Application form Empty
PostSubject: the Yamaguchi Gumi (yakuza) Gang Application form   the Yamaguchi Gumi (yakuza) Gang Application form Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 7:26 pm

the Yamaguchi Gumi (yakuza) Gang Application form 23mo1n9

Gang Name: Yamaguchi Gumi (Yakuza)

Leader: Ace Twoki

Co-Leader: None

Background Story: It will never be the same. This is the very moment when our clan has starts walking on the opposite direction of all the other family. Here and now we begin our journey as a family, not as a clan anymore. Everything is being changed, turned on one side and the other to fit the family's needs and to accommodate the future brothers. From now on, our numbers will be open to those who strongly believe in bonding, mutual respect, discipline and loyalty.

I am proud and honored to introduce the Yakuza branch Yamaguchi gumi. What does it mean ? Well 'Yakuza' is just the general name of all Japanese mobsters who are undergoing illegal activities. Still, there is a more deep structure of Yakuza, divided into families who control regions. Yamaguchi is going to be the family to control the region of Los Santos. This is our new identity, we are going to follow a code of conduct and we are going to understand the principles that stand behind a strong family.

mentioned above the opposite direction this new form of organization is going to walk towards. We did it slightly before, I will bend it to our own needs of communication, information, respect, discipline, trademarking our identity as a family and fun. It may look like we're steering off a powerful mafia from being focused on the fighting side, but to my knowledge without communication, understanding and team work you can never pull off a good fight. In this case I assure you that role-playing to a certain standard is genuinely improving those attributes.

There are not many of us left, but I know we are those who stuck together in good and bad, in peace and war, in simple and complicated and we are not backing up no matter who we stand against. We hit rock bottom, the only way for us from now on is up !

the Yamaguchi Gumi (yakuza) Gang Application form Bg8jo8

Ranks:
R6-Oyabun
R5-Saiko-Komon
R4-So-Hombucho
R3-Wakagashira
R2-Shateigashira
R1-Gaijin

Starting Members:
John Smoke

Skins:

the Yamaguchi Gumi (yakuza) Gang Application form Fe3wyg - 117 (R1)

the Yamaguchi Gumi (yakuza) Gang Application form 2e0v5eo - 118 (R2)

the Yamaguchi Gumi (yakuza) Gang Application form Ju7s6a - 120 (R3)

the Yamaguchi Gumi (yakuza) Gang Application form Eafkav - 121 (R4)

the Yamaguchi Gumi (yakuza) Gang Application form 25557vt - 122 (R5)

the Yamaguchi Gumi (yakuza) Gang Application form 2z80sio - 123 (R6)

HQ:

i will show you guys the HQ after our Fam will be accept

Car:
3 Sultan, 2 Maverick, 2 Stretch, 3 turismo
Back to top Go down
Saber T Kart
Head of The Forums
Head of The Forums

the Yamaguchi Gumi (yakuza) Gang Application form Empty
PostSubject: Accepted   the Yamaguchi Gumi (yakuza) Gang Application form Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:58 am

Hello Member,

Your Family has Been Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://mafiacityroleplay.forumotion.com

the Yamaguchi Gumi (yakuza) Gang Application form
Page 1 of 1