Mafia City Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mafia City Role Play

Mafia City Role Play Samp Comminuty Forums! Server IP:176.31.192.110:7778

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

B.I.A.C (( Gang Aplication ))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike.

B.I.A.C (( Gang Aplication )) Empty
PostSubject: B.I.A.C (( Gang Aplication ))   B.I.A.C (( Gang Aplication )) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:56 am

Family Name : Brothers In Arms Corporation
Leader : Mikey Martinez
Co Leader : Non ...for now

The History:
--------------
All begin With a 20 years Old Man Called Mikey . He Grown up as Normal Person . After He Finished His school He joined the National Guard Army . After Working for 2 years as Sergeant In Air division he resided To quit The Army And Join SADPS duties. After Few Years He was a Captain . He was One of the respected people in LEO Departments . As his Job gone in a great position he suddenly decided To become a Government Employ in order To make money .. Few Years passed And He was kicked Off The government because the found in respectable Drugs that one Of the government members placed in his pockets in order kick him out . after that Story 25 years Old Mikey Decided That He will go against Government and all the people whom hated him .
one Day i was Sitting In my house thing Of a Place that i can open in order To make Money,as Suddenly a ruck driver Offered me a nuilding to Buy ,it was a great Factory that was Closed becouse Police found Drugs in it. i decided to buy the factory and begin With My Own searching For my revenge . i bought Few Cars and few helicopters . i hired people that i was able to call them Brothers and with the time a Corporation that named Brothers In Arms started to be active .to be continue...

Ranks:
R6 - Head Commander
R5 - Under Commander
R4 - Corporation Director
R3 - Respected Soldier
R2 - Working Employ
R1 - Newcomer

Members Will me hired as soon as possible

Skins:
240 - Head Commander
294 - Under Commander
164 - Corporation Director